Company History -
http://www.shinkona.com

1945

Company is established. started to manufacture the electric instruments for switchboard.

1949

Incorporated. Name changed to Shinko Electric Instrument Company, LTD.

1953

Began to manufacture the electron tube type automatic temperature controllers.

1960

Developed the transistor type automatic temperature controllers.

1961

Completed the head office and factory at Minoo in Osaka.

1968

Completed the Sanda factory.

1973

Completed the Fukuoka factory.

1980

Developed the microcomputer based multi-channel temperature controlling devices and went into quantity production.

1985

Completed the Tokushima Factory.

Moved the manufacturing department from head office to each factory.

Established the Central Research Laboratory at the head office.

1991

Changed the name to Shinko Technos Co., LTD.

1995

Held the 50th anniversary of the foundation